Thursday 12 January 2012

TOILET RATING: PUBLIC TOILETS, TARGET CENTRE, HOPPERS CROSSING


This is a small, dated little shopping centre attached to Target in Hoppers Crossing, with about ten shops.  So, it’s fair to say that my expectations were not high when I stumbled across these toilets.

I was pleasantly surprised.

The toilets were really nice and modern, with lovely, plain white tiles laid in an upward brick pattern, with grey grout, which made the walls look quite high.  I thought the grey grout was clever, because it would not show discolouration as quickly as white grout would.

Can you tell I work for a tiling company?

Floors were clean, but they had those partial cubicles (not fully enclosed at the top and bottom) that I hate. 

Big arse round toilet paper dispenser on the wall held a promise of rice paper, but it had a good quality toilet paper in there.  Nice surprise.

Soap dispenser and pump taps (you know the ones that only run for a few seconds?), and hand dryers.

Really clean and tidy, and smelt nice.  No hand sanitiser required.

Out of a possible five flushes: four flushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment