Sunday 5 August 2012

WEEK 29 SYL CHALLENGE: PAPER & INFO MANAGEMENT


Challenge for week 29: work on whatever areas you need to for paper and information (digital or paper).  For some of you, this will be a total overhaul as you finally address your lack of systems and others might just need to tweak or hit one area hard (i.e. finally tackle your email system and set up files like you have for paperwork or catch up on filing and create abetter system that works for you).

Well, considering I’m an organisation-freak Virgo, this one comes naturally to me.

I’ve blogged about it before; I’ve got the whole paper/digital management thing down pat. 

From the mail and emails that come in, to the bills that need to be paid, to the bills that are paid and lists that need actioning; all pretty organised here.

I won’t bang on about this one, because again; I’ve sort of covered it already in previous challenge blogs.

So, we can tick another SYL challenge off the list.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment