Friday 22 July 2011

KARMA

Dear Universe,

Thank you for dishing out instant karma last night, and allowing me to witness it.

You see, I was a little peeved when driving down Somerville Road behind a couple of other vehicles, happily doing the speed limit and minding my own business, to be over taken by a clown in his ute.

Certainly, being over taken is not an issue, but when he’s flying up the painted median and turning lanes in the middle of the road AND throwing stones up all over my car, I tend to get a little miffed.

That’s when I kind of pray for the police, who never seem to be around when you need them.  Though I shouldn’t complain; they’re possibly catching real criminals.

So, I said to myself ‘Self; obviously, there must be some kind of emergency for him to be in such a hurry…’ and I relaxed again until I was at one with myself.

However, no more than a minute later, did I pull up to an intersection to find ute boy in front of me.  Well, that amount of speeding and stones certainly paid off, didn’t it champ?

Then, I noticed that his vehicle was moving sideways.  Sideways.  Wtf?  Ute boy had his back wheels on the thick painted line of the pedestrian crossing, and he was spinning his wheels.  This was causing him to slide sideways; toward the truck beside him.

The truck driver could see it too, and started yelling at him.  Ute boy stopped being a clown; but only momentarily.

Lights changed, and he was off like desperate shoppers bursting through the doors at the Myer Stocktake Sale. 

As he hammered down the road, me sitting there thinking ‘you’re a dick, and something needs to happen to make you stop…’ smoke started to appear from under his vehicle.

As he drove along, the smoke was getting thicker and heavier, causing him to pull over.  Smoke was pouring out from under his bonnet, and as I drove past, he was out of his car and on the phone to someone who possibly gave as much of a shit as I did.

Suck on that, you fucking clown.

So thank you universe.  Thank you for dishing out karma last night.  I feel privileged witnessing it, and I truly appreciate it.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment