Wednesday 15 February 2012

PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE: 15.02.2012

15TH FEBRUARY, 2012: IN YOUR BAG

OMG.  Talk about opening up a can of worms... what's in my bag...


Well, this is my 'work bag'.  As I travel so far to work each day, I like to take as much
crap with me as possible, just in case I need something.  Work is two hours from home, so it's not 
like I can whip home for ten minutes if I need something.

So, my bag has a lot of stuff in it.  Let me run through a couple of things with you:
my purse, phone, business cards, breath mints, glasses case, glasses cleaner, deodorant,
body spray, band aids, panadol, travacalm, mirror, pressed powder, lip glosses,
lip balms, lip sticks, hand cream, hand sanitizer (no surprise there), a mini torch,
office keys, car/house keys, keys to mum's unit, colour samples for her unit,
flash drive for work (backup), memory stick, pens, pencils, and I believe
there is a prescription in the bottom of my bag too.

Oh, and an apple.

And that's not including what's in my purse..... 

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment