Thursday 11 October 2012

PET HATES: PARENTS WITH PRAMS


The ‘Parents with Prams’ car spaces piss me off.

Infact, prams piss me off in general, but I’m going to focus on these fucking car spaces for a moment.

Why to parents with prams need their own special car parks?  I’m sure there are dozens of you out there right now, screaming a million valid reasons why you need one.  But quite frankly; I don’t care.

You don’t need your own car park.  You have a choice.  You are perfectly able bodied; children are not a disability (well… one could argue that).  You are able to get your forty-seven kids out of the car, with all of their prams and crap, and cart them into the shopping centre just fine.

It’s not a disability; it’s a head fuck. 

There’s a big difference.

These fucken ‘Parents with Prams’ car parks are taking up the valuable space that should be allocated to pensioners or disabled people.  They don’t have a choice.  They can’t walk from the far end of the car park to the front doors, like you can. 

They need the car parks, not you.

All this is, is a marketing ploy by the supermarkets/shopping centres to make it easier for the people that spend most of their time at the centres, shopping for the family or buying shit they don’t need to pacify their screaming feral children. 

Pffft.

Nothing shits me more than seeing some Fifi in a Mercedes 4WD pull up in one of these spaces, wearing her designer clothes and silicone tits, unload her perfectly groomed children and expensive, flashing pram, and strut into the shopping centre, whilst the oldies in the car space beside her are struggling to get their walking frame out of the boot.

These spaces should be fucken outlawed.

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with this comment. But I can't understand why it's ok for parents with prams to park there, but I can't with my 4 year old daughter who doesn't need a pram, but can't always be trusted to stay where I tell her to stay. But I live with it.

    I don't know about you, but I ignore the signs on these spaces now. If I see the car park space, I park there regardless of whether I have a pram or not. I think the oldies should do the same as they are more entitled to parking closer to the shops than I, you or any parent with a pram.

    Cheers,
    S.

    ReplyDelete